First Team RoofMaster II Adjustable Basketball Goal - 36"x48" Acrylic
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
RoofMaster™ Adjustable Basketball Goal
New Model to be released Late 2023 or Early 2024
- FT1650 RoofMaster Mount System
- FT210 36" x 48" Acrylic Backboard
- FT184 Recreational Flex Goal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 238 lbs.
Click here for First Team RoofMaster Backboard Options
|Model||Backboard Size||Backboard Material|
|Eclipse||36x60||Smoked Tempered Glass|
OUT OF STOCK
We do have a list and its filling up fast!!!
- Selection of various clear acrylic and tempered glass backboards available in sizes ranging from 36” x 48” to 36” x 60”
- Backboard braces for superior backboard rigidity
- Mount on sloped rooftop, flat rooftop or vertical wall
- Easy adjustment from the ground with included handle
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors
The RoofMaster Adjustable Roof Mount Basketball Goal offers infinite adjustability for the customer who has no place for a pole mounted system.
No other system compares to the RoofMaster Adjustable Roof Mount Basketball Hoop from First Team. The unit is versatile enough to mount to any roof pitch or vertical wall surface.
The RoofMaster Roof Mount Basketball Goal is infinitely adjustable with the industry’s widest range of height adjustment. With a simple turn of the handcrank the RoofMaster Roof Mount Basketball Hoop offers an adjustment range of up to 4-feet (10′ – 6′). An easy-to-read rim height indicator displays the exact height of the rim.
We offer several backboards and rims with the RoofMaster Adjustable Roof Mount Basketball Goal so you can choose the package that’s right for you and your budget.
For player safety, First Team offers optional backboard padding for each RoofMaster basketball system.
Every RoofMaster Adjustable Roof Mount Basketball Goal package comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.