First Team FoldaMount46 Supreme Wall Mounted Basketball Goal - 42"x72" Acrylic
- Free Shipping on orders over $2,500
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
FoldaMount46™ Folding Wall Mount Basketball Goal
- FT2030 FoldaMount 46 System
- FT42 Silver Support Structure
- FT222 42"x72" Acrylic Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 445 lbs.
|Model||Backboard Size||Backboard Material||Rim|
|Advantage||39x54 (Fan)||Tempered Glass||FT190|
- Dense Southern yellow pine
- Safety chains
- Solid square tubing construction with black powdercoat finish
- Extensive backboard selection available in glass, steel, fiberglass or clear acrylic ranging in size from 36” x 60” to 42” x 72”
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding
- Breakaway rims
- Customized wall to backboard extension 4’ to 6’
- Release adjustment screw with simple hand crank to hinge unit
The FoldaMount46 side-folding wall mount structure simplifies the task of ordering and installing top quality side-fold wall-mounted basketball basketball goal systems.
When your facility requires that the basketball goals be folded against the wall to make room for volleyball or other activities, call on First Team’s FoldaMount46 series. The unit swings left or right for storage close to the wall without tools or ladders! Ordering is simple, simply choose the FolaMount46 Wall Mount Basketball Hoop package that best suits your needs and budget. No more guesswork about which basketball backboard and rim to choose. Compatibility is guaranteed!
Installing the FoldaMount46 is simple as well. The FoldaMount46 is specifically designed to provide wall-to-backboard extension distances from 4′ to 6′ during installation. This allows the unit to be “fine-tuned” to match the court markings on the floor. You will avoid costly rework and field modifications commonly caused by measurement errors.
Folding the unit is easy. Simply use the adjustment crank provided with each unit to loosen the adjustment screw. Grab the rim with the hook on the crank and tug on the unit to slide it against the wall. Then tighten the adjustment screw to secure the unit. Reverse the process to set up for play! It’s that simple!
Pick from First Team’s broad array of package configurations to satisfy the needs of your facility. Remember, for additional safety, First Team offers optional bolt-on padding for most FoldaMount46 packages.
All FoldaMount46 Wall Mounted Basketball Goal packages come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.