First Team Tyrant Select In Ground Basketball Goal - 36"x60" Acrylic
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Tyrant™ In Ground Fixed Height Basketball Goal
- FT1910 Tyrant Post
- FT1910NC Nosecone
- FT36-HFM Support Structure
- FT220 36"x60" Acrylic Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Lifetime Unconditional Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 395 lbs.
Click here for First Team Tyrant Backboard Options
|Model||Backboard Size||Backboard Material|
- Extensive backboard selection available in steel, aluminum, fiberglass or clear acrylic and ranging in size from 36” x 54” to 42” x 72”
- Heavy-duty 6 5/8” O.D. Schedule 40 galvanized post
- Nose-cone backboard mounting design with through-bolt permanently locking nose-cone to post
- Post is buried 48” below playing surface
- Post to backboard extension distance is 72”
- First Team goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard stress
When it comes to the playground, no other basketball system can stand up to the Tyrant Fixed Height Basketball Goal!
First Team’s Tyrant basketball system is our largest, most rigid basketball system yet! With it’s incredible 6 5/8″ diameter galvanized post and outstanding 72″ overhang, the Tyrant stands alone as the country’s leading playground basketball system.
First Team has incorporated its easy to install nosecone into the Tyrant pole structure design. This makes installing the backboard much easier, minimizing backboard lifting when installing the backboard. The Tyrant in indestructible and First Team backs it with our lifetime unconditional warranty!
For added safety, pole padding and backboard padding are available for any Tyrant basketball package. So why let your basketball court be run down by other systems that can’t hold up? Let First Team show you the true meaning of reliability and toughness with the Tyrant Fixed Height Basketball Goal!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.