First Team HydroSport II Pool Side Basketball Goal - 36"x48" Acrylic
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HydroSport™ Poolside Basketball Goal
- FT1103 HydroPost
- FT1150 Sport Extension Arm
- FT210 36"x48" Acrylic Backboard
- FT186ZC Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 142 lbs.
|Model||Backboard Size||Backboard Material|
- Selection of various clear acrylic backboards in sizes ranging from 36” x 48” to 36” x 60”
- Welded top cap seals out moisture
- All First Team goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard breakage when players hang on the rim
- All components are powder coated black
- Special zinc undercoating protects against rust
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors
- 4” x 4” post gives incredible stability to unit
- Stainless steel post and anchor bolts
- Post to backboard extension distance is 24”
- Protective cover hides anchor bolts
The HydroSport Fixed Height Swimming Pool Goal offers a professional look for your poolside at an affordable price!
The HydroSport’s black powdercoated 4″x4″ stainless steel post is designed with a bolt down anchor system silmilar to our upper end driveway basketball systems. The unit is secured to the deck using four stainless steel anchor bolts provided with unit. An ABS plastic anchor cover is also included. The HyrdoSport’s carbon steel extension arm is also powdercoated black and attaches to the post via U-Bolts.
Though the HydroSport is considered a “Fixed-Height” goal, the U-bolts can be loosened allowing the arm to be re-attached at any given height along the post. A variety of basketball backboards are available on the HydroSport. Pick the package that is right for your pool. For additional safety, backboard padding is available for all HydroSport Fixed Height Swimming Pool Goal packages.
Each HydroSport basketball system is covered by First Team’s Lifetime Limited Warranty.
*For additional rust resist rim, specify FT172D-GV galvanized fixed rim.
**For flush surface mount when post is removed, specify FT1350-SA surface anchor.