First Team FoldaMount68 Select Folding Wall Mounted Basketball Goal - 36" x60" Acrylic
- Free Shipping on orders over $2,500
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
FoldaMount68™ Folding Wall Mount Basketball Goal
FoldaMount 68 Select
- FT2040 FoldaMount 68 System
- FT36 Silver Support Structure
- FT220 36”x60” Acrylic Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 529 lbs.
|Model||Backboard Size||Backboard Material||Rim|
|Advantage||39x54 (Fan)||Tempered Glass||FT190|
- Dense Southern yellow pine
- Safety chains
- Solid square tubing construction with black powdercoat finish
- Extensive backboard selection available in glass, steel, fiberglass or clear acrylic ranging in size from 36″ x 60″ to 42″ x 72″
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding
- Breakaway rims
- Allows wall to backboard extension from 6′ to 8′
- Release adjustment screw with simple hand crank to hinge unit
The FoldaMount68 side-folding wall mount structure simplifies the task of ordering and installing top quality side-fold wall-mounted basketball systems.
When your facility requires that the basketball goals be folded against the wall to make room for volleyball or other activities, call on First Team’s FoldaMount68 series. The unit swings left or right for storage close to the wall without tools or ladders! Ordering is simple. Simply choose the FoldaMount68 package that best suits your needs and budget. No more guesswork about which backboard and rim to choose. Compatibility is guaranteed!
Installing the FoldaMount68 is simple as well. The FoldaMount68 is specifically designed to provide wallto-backboard extension distances from 6’ to 8’ during installation. This allows the unit to be “fine-tuned” to match the court markings on the floor. You will avoid costly rework and field modifications commonly caused by measurement errors.
Folding the unit is easy. Simply use the adjustment crank provided with each unit to loosen the adjustment screw. Grab the rim with the hook on the crank and tug on the unit to slide it against the wall. Then tighten the adjustment screw to secure the unit. Reverse the process to set up for play! It’s that simple!
Pick from First Team’s broad array of package configurations to satisfy the needs of your facility. Remember, for additional safety, First Team offers optional bolt-on padding for most FoldaMount68 packages. All FoldaMount68 packages come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.