First Team FT310 Basketball Backboard Height Adjuster - 36"x62" Mounting
- Free Shipping on orders over $2,500
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The FT310 backboard height adjuster hand crank offers flexibility. The manual hand crank backboard allows for the easy adjustment of the backboard’s height and the rim. This feature makes it suitable for both casual and professional plays, enabling you to tailor the game to your needs and skill level.
Features of FT310 Basketball Height Adjuster Hand Crank
This basketball height adjuster hand crank is packed with the following features that make it a must-have for basketball enthusiasts.
- The backboard height adjuster provides infinite adjustment from 10' down to 8'
- It works with any basketball backboard that has 36" x 62" spaced mounting brackets
- The goal height indicator ensures accurate adjustment
- Operates efficiently from floor level with a simple hand crank
- Only height adjuster warranted against dunking
- Safer than typical “hang-on” type auxiliary goal structures
- A must for any school or recreation center running youth programs
- 10-year superior warranty
- Approximate shipping weight: 150 lbs
Mounting the Basketball Backboard Height Adjuster
Mounting the manual hand crank backboard height follows the following preliminary installation procedure:
- Orientation of the height adjuster: Ensure the side of the basketball backboard height adjuster with the height sticker is the backside. Install the adjuster with the sticker facing AWAY from the basketball court.
- Check adjustment screw alignment: The adjustment screw should be running perpendicular to the floor, which means it must be straight up and down. If it’s not aligned correctly, a leveling plate at the bottom of the height adjuster can be used to reposition the screw.
- Rim mounting bolts length: Check the length of the rim mounting bolts that come with your rim. You can use the provided extra hardware if the bottom two rim bolts are too long.
Each rectangular backboard height adjuster has a hand crank with a distinctive tee shape at its top. Mount it by doing the following:
- Engage the clevis at the bottom of the height adjuster with the tee-shaped end of the crank handle.
- Once connected, you can effortlessly turn the crank lever to lower the backboard height. Cranking the height adjuster downward reveals your rim’s height of choice.
- To return the rim to its original position or raise the backboard, reverse the action of the handle, and the backboard will ascend.
- When you've set the desired playing height, simply detach the crank lever and set it aside.
This height adjustment accessory fits nearly any existing backboard structure and will accommodate all players and play situations. For more information about our backboard height adjusters, contact Quality Hoops today.